Sat, Sep 23|
Alvarado Adult School
First Day of Chinese Style Vegetable Cooking
Time & Location
Sep 23, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Alvarado Adult School, 5625 Sutter Ave, Richmond, CA 94804, USA
About the event
You will be guided in preparing the following five dishes:
- Szechuan Eggplant - Transform eggplant into a zesty delight
- Tou Fu with Mixed Vegetables - Delicate flavors of tofu combined with an assortment of colorful vegetables
- Summer Squash with Walnuts - Summer squash dish with a crunchy walnuts for texture.
- Winter Melon Soup - Wholesome vegetables simmered in a flavorful broth
- Braised Triple Mushrooms - Prepare the umami richness of three mushroom variaties braised and infused with chinese seasonings.
This class is open to all skill levels. Please note that while emphasis is placed on plant-based cooking, this is NOT a vegan class. Join us for a delicious good time!
**THIS CLASS IS LIMITED TO 12 STUDENTS. CLICK REGISTER TO FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION.**